- EdAhead makes it simple to save through a “set it and forget it” payroll deduction to a 529 savings plan.
- Dun & Bradstreet Credibility will annually match (the “Match”) your contributions up to the maximum outlined in the plan documents. The company will additionally help offset the taxes incurred by this Match.
- The Match to employees will be added to their 529 account annually, at the end of each calendar year (on or about December 31st).
- Once the matching funds have been placed in your account, the dollars belong to you.
- You must be employed on the date that the annual match funds are placed in accounts to receive that year’s Match.
- Employee contributions activate a second aggregate per office match based on the matchable amount of each employee’s contribution — and will be donated to the local public school system where that office operates.
Since the program is based around a 529 education fund (with some obvious tweaks), the money within the fund may only be used for higher educational purposes. Who qualifies? Glad you asked…
- A 529 account may be opened to benefit your own dependent children, or for other family members, or even the children of friends.
- You can even open an account for your own education purposes.
- Other people can contribute to your 529 savings plan so if your child’s grandparents want to put money in they can — but the Match is only for the funds that you put in.
- See plan documents for details and tax information.
- Bethlehem Area School District
- Guilford County Schools
- Millburn Township Public Schools
- Santa Monica/Malibu Unified School District
- Tempe Elementary School District/TempeUnion High School District
- Tucson Unified School District
Not an employee of Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp.? Encourage the leadership of your company to take part in this exciting new program — because education is everyone’s business.
Alternatively, We’re hiring! :)